[duxuser] Re: knowing how many pages

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 17:37:55 -0500

I've written a frame for reading this information, and bound it to the F12 key.

Steve

On Tuesday 1/1/02 03:14 Eileen Scrivani wrote:

Hi Guys,

This question has already been answered, but just in case you are Jaws
users, like I am, you can't read this line with the Jaws insert-page-down
(read status) command. You must instead, use either your Jaws or the Jaws
invisible cursor (can't remember which) to get the info at the bottom of the
screen. It sure would be nice if Duxbury could display the info in a way
that the Jaws command for reading  the status/page/cursor position  could be
used.

Eileen