[duxuser] Re: juliet slipping form on multiple copies

  • From: Steve Dresser <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 22:21:44 -0500

David,

Have you tried running your Juliet in Self-test mode for several pages to see if form alignment slips? Based on your description, it sounds like you've got a mechanical problem, not a Duxbury problem, but you need to verify that independently of Duxbury.

To get into self-test mode:

1. Take the embosser off line by pressing the top right corner key on the keypad.
2. Enter the Service Menu by pressing 0.1E.
3. Begin the self test by pressing 3E.
4. Let the test run for several pages. Press any key to end the test.
5. Exit the service menu by pressing 1E.

Steve

On Friday 1/14/05 14:26 David poehlman wrote:

Hi all,

Running a juliet embosser, we've discovered that if we tell duxbury to print
more than one copy, each successive copy slips a notch some times up some
times down so that the top of the first page of each subsequent copy may be
either on the previous page or too low on the first page of the copy.  If
there is a way to fix this, I'd appreciate knowing.  I don't currently know
the version of dbt we are running but think it might be 1.4.

Thanks!

Johnnie Apple Seed