[duxuser] Re: juliet slipping form on multiple copies

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 14:47:40 -0600

Wow, this is interesting.

I could understand why DBT might "drift" in its page position one line for every page. But I cannot figure out why it would do this at the end of each copy. Could you e-mail a simple file (say 3 pages of braille, 2 copies) in braille formatted file *.brf format as well as native DBT file for me to look at?

-- David Holladay

At 01:26 PM 1/14/2005, you wrote:
Hi all,

Running a juliet embosser, we've discovered that if we tell duxbury to print
more than one copy, each successive copy slips a notch some times up some
times down so that the top of the first page of each subsequent copy may be
either on the previous page or too low on the first page of the copy.  If
there is a way to fix this, I'd appreciate knowing.  I don't currently know
the version of dbt we are running but think it might be 1.4.

Thanks!

Johnnie Apple Seed

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting //www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *