[duxuser] Re: importing pictures into 10.6

  • From: "Blackburn, Alan" <Alan.Blackburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 08:54:49 +1000

G'day Lisa,
I guess I'll have to try again to download QuickTac as it seems to be
the key to the conversion. I can forsee more transcribers wanting to do
this as tracing an image created with a graphics program (Publisher)
into another graphics program (QuickTac) seems akin to re-inventing the
wheel to me, and I don't think many people will want to give up using
Corel, Illustrator, Photoshop etc. to use QuikTac for creating their
images!!
That said I'll reserve judgement till I try it (if I can ever get it to
run)
BTW Where do I get WinEdit?
Alan