[duxuser] Re: importing BRF

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:59:16 -0600

Terri,

Thanks. Sounds tricky as you say, but thanks for the warning and the advice. I thought the BrailleNote used DBT as its unerlying translator, so you'd think they should be compatible for importing. Oh, well, something for the developers on both sides to work on I guess.

Jean
----- Original Message ----- From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxx>