[duxuser] Re: help on Removing {d+00009} from my documents please?

  • From: "Maria Elford" <mariaelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:03:37 +1000

Hi David,
Today we opened a MS word file in Word and the document was full of
{D+0009}. We then opened the same file while in Duxbury, through the drop
down menu,  selected the area where the file was coming from and there were
no {D+0009}.

 I hope this is helpful.

If you need any clarification, just let me know,
Cheers,
Maria.
Statewide Vision Resource Centre
Donvale, Vic. Australia.