[duxuser] Re: help on Removing {d+00009} from my documents please?

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 07:16:55 +1000

Hi Patrick,

Tah mate.  Really appreciate that info.  I will try that.  I'm guessing you
are right.  I have probably got that setting on hex.  It would be nice if
they did have an option to have those characters replaced with spaces
though.  Again mate, thanks a bunch for your help.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HOME PAGE:  http://members.optushome.com.au/davidtruong/