[duxuser] headings, Office2007

  • From: "Jo Taliaferro" <soaringeagle7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 22:28:05 -0500

Hi everyone,
I have reviewed the way my heading level 2 appears in a Word 2007 document
and it is  aligned at the left margin with the font size not being much
smaller than heading level one.  How can Duxbury then put that heading in
cell 5?

Or...?  Are headings different in Word 2003 which Duxbury works well with?
I use Window-Eyes and so when I want to do a head 1, my shortcut keystroke
is control plus alt plus 1.  For heading level 2 the keystroke is the same
except that the digit 2 is used.   Thanks for the explanation.
Jo Taliaferro...learning