[duxuser] enterprise moon

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:52:12 -0500 (EST)

George,
I did a search for Optek Systems. I was able to find information about the Moon program described, but none of the links seemed to work on the website. It might be a site open to its members only or perhaps its way out of date. If anyone has better success obtaining the Enterprise Moon program for the Everest, please write and let me know how you got it.
Thanks.
Catherine