[duxuser] Re: embosser opinions[Scanned]

  • From: "Terri Pannett" <pann1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 10:57:44 -0800

I use an Index Everest and I use Exact Vellum Bristol paper. I've had very few problems with paper jams using this paper.

I've always hated fanfold paper because it's time--consuming to separate the paper into sheets.

I don't like working with Sighted Electronics. They give lousy phone service and they seem to have only one person who knows what he's doing and most of the time he isn't around or is busy. Now they don't even have a toll-free number.

My embosser is quite old and I don't know what I would buy to replace it.

Terri Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lingard" <B.Lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>