[duxuser] correct formatting please

  • From: "Brett Winches" <bwinches@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:18:31 -0700

I have a line of text in a document which reads

MSN/brettkwinchester

Duxbury as imported from word puts a double cap sign (dot six dot six0
immediately before the uppercase MSN.

The slash is represented as an st sign and brettkwinchester  is lower
case.

Is the above Braille formatting correct?  I am assuming that the slash
terminates the all caps invoked by the double dot six.

Alternatively should this be represented as double dot six MS followed
by dot six N with the slash and brettkwinchester.

**********Thank you!

Brett Winchester - Reading Braille and volunteer Services
bwinches@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IDAHO COMMISSION F/T BLIND & VISUALLY IMPAIRED
P O BOX 83720
BOISE IDAHO  83720-0012
208-334-3220-104
208-693-8386 DID