[duxuser] Re: braille on laptop

  • From: m.l.stark@xxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 06:28:16 +0000

I have used both Toshiba and Gateway laptops with six key entry with no problems.  I have always checked them prior to purchasing, but in the past all laptops of these brands have been successful.  My current laptop was purchased in late 2004.  I have had no problems with XP.  I have not checked out any of the newer computers using Vista.

Mary Lou Stark
-------------- Original message from "Karen Marechal" <karen.marechal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Please help:
Does anyone use a newer model laptop to do direct braille by using the keyboard of the laptop and not a external one, if so could you please give me a model name and number.
Thanks very much

Karen Maréchal
Manager
Volunteer Coordination &