[duxuser] bi-directional embosser setting

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:07:42 -0600

At work, one of our embossers is a Romeo 40. Someone mentioned a setting for
bi-directional embossing, but that this is not a setting you can make in the
menus. They didn't know any more than that this setting exists, and I'd like
to know if anyone can tell me what it is. My guess is that it controls
sideways embossing, sort of like landscape versus portrait printing in
print. So, where is this setting, and how do you use it? Is it also on the
Juliet Classic models, and if so, where? I can't find anything to do with
bi-directional anything in my Juliet/Thomas/Romeo braille manual.

Jean