[duxuser] Re: Word template

  • From: "Susan" <chrn3292@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:14:35 -0500

Jean and anyone else using Word 2013,

George Bell checked to see how this all worked in Word 2013 and found out that
creating a new document with the BANA template is not like it is in earlier
versions. Duxbury is now aware of this issue.

Apparently Word 2013 doesn’t show custom templates by default. Check out the
following link to see how to fix this.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-help/where-are-my-custom-templates-HA103478764.aspx

Susan