[duxuser] Re: Word and Wildcards (and UEB Telephone Numbers)

  • From: "Jean Obi" <jeaneobi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:37:07 +0100

George,
Can I use wildcards to do the following replacement;
Replace words in single quotes e.g. 'this' with the same word without the
quotes but in italics. I made a few atempts at it, trying to follow the Help
text but I didn't make it.  Maybe I didn't try hard enough!!
It would really be very useful in a book I am working on if I could find a way
of doing it (or more correctly if you could prompt me how to do it since I've
not succeeded so far).  I hope you can.
Thanks in advance
Jean