[duxuser] Re: Word and Wildcards (and UEB Telephone Numbers)

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:38:06 -0700

Wow. This is indeed wild! Definitely a keeper post. I've never used wild cards
in Word, so many thanks to both George and Susan for this.

This might be something worth adding to the Working with Word help files.

Jean

  "Creativity is allowing oneself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones
to keep."
--Scott Adams