[duxuser] Re: Why is resetting margins preferable to using the tab key to...

  • From: "Blackburn, Alan" <Alan.Blackburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:15:57 +1100

Forgive my ignorance, but I don't get the point! Why use Word to edit
your files before you import them into DBT. It sounds like you are going
to have to edit the file anyway (at the very least Braille formatting is
nothing like print formatting) so why not do it in DBT in the first
place and edit once. I am not a Word user and can't see the sense in
learning to use Word to edit something in 2 programs-twice!

Alan