[duxuser] Re: Technical Question

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 11:20:30 -0000

Hi Gail,

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm inclined to
suggest that you contact Enabling again.  They should have a
record of what they initially told you to do, and will be
able to work from there.

George.

Bryant
> Sent: 01 March 2005 02:14
> To: duxuser-freelists.org
> Subject: [duxuser] Technical Question
>
> Hello,
>
> I am using DBT 10.5 with a Romeo 2040.  I had to reinstall

> Windows and reinstall programs.  Now, when I try to
emboss, I
> was getting gibberish before the file would emboss.
>
> After calling Enabeling Technologies, we changed some
> configuration settings. Now, I get a single line per page.

> Can someone help me, please?
>
> Gail Bryant
> Columbia Braille Teaching Services LLC
> 573 817-5993
> 1212 London Drive
> Columbia, MO 65203-2012
>
> Provides quality braille and software instructional
services
> to blind children/adults gbryant@xxxxxxxx
>

> --
2/25/2005

> * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You
may also
> * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other
subscription
> * options by visiting //www.freelists.org.  The list
archive
http://www.duxburysystems.com