[duxuser] Tables of contents and reference page numbers

  • From: "Paul Hunt" <prhunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:40:15 -0600

hello everyone. I recently created a document with reference page numbers in
it. Page one of the print document was a title page and page two in the
print document was a Word generated table of contents. My text actually
started on Page three. I went through the print document and used the page
refnum style and inserted all of the print page numbers. I then translated
the document and inserted the Braille table of contents. it did a great job.
However, to put the contents on page two, I put a [pg] code at the end of
the title page and another [pg] code followed by the page refnum style and
the number 3 after it. I got my contents followed by a blank page followed
by page 3 with the line indicating the change to page three at the top of
the page. I wanted no interveening pages and I didn't want the line
indicating the change to page 3. i just wanted the reference page number at
the top. Any idea what i may have done wrong? I'll send files if anyone
wants to take a look at them.

Thanks so much.

Paul