[duxuser] Re: Swift and Office Word2007?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 08:37:18 +0100

Good morning Dale.  (Well it is here in the UK!)

You should find SWIFT in Word 2007's "Add-ins" menu or
ribbon.  It will show up as "DBT".

You may well find Office 2007's menu or ribbon bar
arrangement somewhat confusing.  They have moved things all
over the place.  However, many of the old keystrokes
thankfully still work.

George.