[duxuser] Re: Search and replace codes

  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:27:58 -0000

Hi Alan,

I have just done some tests with your first example, and I
have to partly concur with your findings.

If you highlight the [fts~i] code, then Ctrl+c to copy to
clipboard, and paste into the "Search for:" field, it does
indeed paste in the pair of codes.

Having then deleted the terminating code, you do get a "text
not found" message.

However, the message actually relates to the highlighted
code, or rather "highlighted selection".

But press OK, and indeed the start code disappears.

On the other hand, if you manually type in the code using
the Ctrl+[ method, it appears to work O.K.

I've copied this to the software guys for clarification,
since it's entirely possible I may have misunderstood this
function myself in writing up the Help Topic.