[duxuser] Re: Romeo problem

  • From: "Lillian Fortuin" <lillianf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 20:00:01 +0200

Thank you so much everyone and especially Ann for your very detailed
response. This is just so cool - I'm not great at asking for help but I've
been reading thru some of the messages since I loaded duxbury on my pc &
signed up for the 'support group'.  This is truly a very useful forum and I
am just so grateful for the quick assistance.

I am going to try out all the tips tomorrow - it's also orientation day at
the high school tomorrow with my charge - I am very nervous about all this
but now just want to get started & get things going. The Romeo is not going
to get me down!

I'll let everyone know how things went....
ciao chow
Lillian