[duxuser] Remove leading commas?

  • From: "Darrin Brunner" <darrin.brunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 16:20:38 -0600

We're a sign shop that needs to translate to Braille for ADA signs. We got
Duxbury 10.5 and all I've done so far is copy text into it and hit control-T
and cross my fingers that the result is correct. I've noticed that the every
(translated) word starts with two commas which become two dots in braille.
One of the sample ADA signs we received from a different shop doesn't have
these two dots at the beginning of each word.

Here is the text I've translated that shows the two dots:

COOLING TOWER ACCESS
,,cool+ ,,t[] ,,a3ess

AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
,,au?oriz$ ,,p]sonnel ,,only