[duxuser] Re: Release of DBT Win 10.5

  • From: Daveed Mandell <daveed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 07:41:40 -0700 (PDT)

My new system is in the hands of the vendor right now. They are installing the software, I hope, as we write.

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, George Bell wrote:

Hi Daveed,

The Word Braille Template for BANA layout is very
comprehensive, and is documented in Help.

Why don't you install 10.5 as a demo version, and then you
can judge for yourself?

George Bell.