[duxuser] Re: Question about a spanish textbook

  • From: "Susan" <chrn3292@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 15:18:58 -0500

FYI, there is already a Spanish character style in Word's BANA template (and
corresponding DBT template). Once text is selected and Spanish is applied in
Word, the text becomes red.

The style can be found on the BANA template character style toolbar, and
appears as a red S. The shortcut keystroke is Alt-Ctrl-Shift-S.

If you haven't used the template, it would be a good idea to read the help
found in DBT. In DBT 10.6 and 10.7, go to Help | Help Topics and go to
"Working With Word" in the Contents pane, and then select "Word Template".

Susan