[duxuser] Printing call cards with print and Braille using duxbury

  • From: "Francis E. Khan" <fekhan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Duxuser" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:27:11 -0400

I have received a request about making call cards with both print and
Brailleand would like advice on doing this.  For example, where can I access
continuous card stock to print two cards across and 7 or 8 down.  To do the
inkprint part of the process will probably mean using a dot matrix printer but
is there a facility in DBT to braille each card?

Alternatively, is there a company in the USA where this can be done at a
reasonable cost?

Another alternative is to have some sort of seal so that when it is placed over
a card and depressed the Braille will be reproduced.  Thanks in advance for
your suggestions.

Francis Khan