[duxuser] Re: Paragon

  • From: "Malloy, Kristina" <kmalloy1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:11:41 -0500

Robert,

  Hi! The Paragon is already setup. The teacher is using Duxbury 10.7 and is
using Read & Write gold to scan.  He said when he
goes to emboss, it will only produce three or four lines of text and then
stops.  Also, when he embosses something it will start at the very, very top of
the page on the first page, the second page margin is ok, then the third page
is at the very, very top.

Kristina Malloy
Materials Technology Facilitator
PSE/Vision Program