[duxuser] Re: Paragon

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 09:27:06 -0400

The Paragon is manufactured by Enabling, and responds to the same escape commands as many Enabling embossers. This is useful if you are familiar with Enabling embossers or have access to a manual for Enabling embossers.

The Paragon is indeed sold by Humanware, so requests for service need to go through Humanware, not Enabling.

If the end user needs access to a manual, I can go through my electronic library of manuals to help out.

-- David Holladay

At 05:06 PM 2/15/2010, you wrote:
Hello:

A Paragon is a braille embosser that is sold by Humanware. I am fairly certain that it is actually made by Enabling Technologies. I would suggest contacting Humanware for help with setting it up.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss
(snip)