[duxuser] Re: New member with a question

  • From: "Steve Dresser" <s.dresser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 19:48:20 -0500

Nicki,

Congratulations on getting Duxbury.  I think you'll like it, especially after
you get rid of these pesky messages.  The reason you're getting these messages
is that the JAWS scripts are not installed, and the same is true for the Word
templates.  However, if you tab around the dialog, you'll find a checkbox that
says something like "Do not ask again," and if you check that box, you won't
see the messages any more.  Of course, you will have to restart the program to
get the scripts to work, but you won't be in that annoying loop you described.

Steve