[duxuser] Need your help

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 08:13:12 -0500

Hi, I know this is a bit off topic for this list but, I am looking for a desk
jet Printer that will do a great job without making me jump out the window.  I
have windows 7 and use jaws 13.  I have an ebsen all in one printer presently
but I run into problems all the time with it.  I need to print out agendas,
letters and other things for my Board and Commission.  Can someone please
suggest a printer that prints great copies, print color pictures copies?  I
don’t care for fax.  Thanks so much.
p.s. also would like it to be wireless capable.  Andy and Shubert
Andrew J. LaPointe
Co-Chairman
Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185