[duxuser] Re: Looking for source of book covers

  • From: Jackie Shepherd <jackie.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:09:31 -0700

Hi Robert,

I don't know the address off-hand, but you can get book covers through American Thermoform Corp.

www.americanthermoform.com

Cordially,

Jackie Shepherd

At 02:48 PM 2008-08-20, you wrote:
Hello List:

VIEW has recently acquired a bunch of books which are to be donated to schools overseas. Some of these books need new covers since their current covers are in sad shape. My question is where can I buy tagboard covers that can be brailled on? Thank you.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss, Executive Director
VIEW International Foundation
230 Peach Tree Drive