[duxuser] Re: Juliette Pro 60 Not Printing From Duxbury or directly from file

  • From: "Eileen Misrahi" <eileenmis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 22:12:11 -0700

Hi George,

Okay!! There must be a ghost in the Juliette. I did plug the USB into my
Apex, with a serial port adaptor and was able to emboss. I just returned to
it after leaving this trouble shooting to settle for a while, and when I
plugged it back into the computer's USB port, the Juliette Pro 60 began
embossing, but from the memory. I finally was able to produce a clean
embossed copy of a file from the file itself. May be the Juliette is
reacting to Hurricane Sandy. *Smile* My question to you is: How do you clear
out the memory in order to prevent the embosser from wasting paper? I had 5
copies of the original  file that I was trying to emboss produced and it
would have been great to interrupt the process to prevent this from
occurring. I am not sure what defaulted the settings, but I am now able to
emboss (for now).

Thanks for posting.

Eileen