[duxuser] Re: JulietPro60 What is my next thing to do?

  • From: Rhonda Gregoire <rhondagregoire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 23:27:35 -0700

On Jul 25, 2013, at 4:25 PM, "Lynda" <lynda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Duxusers,
>
> I finally got the paper straight, "the printer is ready to run," and it is on
> line.  Is this where I press control+e?  Another question as an afterthought.
> What is the embosser saying to "stop tones?"  I spent forty-five minutes with
> tech support today and she was extremely helpful.  I had people screaming for
> me to hurry up because my breakfast and coffee were already cold so I didn't
> get to write down anything we accomplished.  I am waiting for the manual from
> Curtis but while I wait I will braille with your help and that of tech
> support.  They are closed now however.  I have a hungry husband to feed and
> other things that need my attention but I will be watching for an answer from
> someone or some people.  By for now and thank you.
>
> Lynda
> * * *
> * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org.da
> * as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
> * options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive
> * is also located there.
> * Duxbury Systems' web site is www.duxburysystems.com
> * * *
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged
communication. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing the
contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the
information on any medium.