[duxuser] JulietPro60 What is my next thing to do?

  • From: "Lynda" <lynda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 18:25:01 -0500

Hi Duxusers,

I finally got the paper straight, "the printer is ready to run," and it is on line. Is this where I press control+e? Another question as an afterthought. What is the embosser saying to "stop tones?" I spent forty-five minutes with tech support today and she was extremely helpful. I had people screaming for me to hurry up because my breakfast and coffee were already cold so I didn't get to write down anything we accomplished. I am waiting for the manual from Curtis but while I wait I will braille with your help and that of tech support. They are closed now however. I have a hungry husband to feed and other things that need my attention but I will be watching for an answer from someone or some people. By for now and thank you.

Lynda
* as the subject to duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx . You may also
* options by visiting www.freelists.org .  The list archive
* is also located there.