[duxuser] Re: Juliet pro query?

  • From: Brian Lingard <b.lingard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 00:33:20 -0400

Ottawa Canada

Dear Tessa and List:

Try phoning Enabling Technologies, Stewart, Florida.  They can either point
you to a site with their drivers or send you the driver you need as an
attached file or if that doesn't work, give the postman a CD with the required
driver to deliver to your mailbox.

Would give you the phone numbers I have for Enabling, but my crazy phone
number file is temporarily corrupt and will not open.

But there is hope!

Brian