[duxuser] Braille code help

  • From: Robert C <gone.to.dawgs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DBT Users <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:54:24 -0700

I would like someone to email me off list with this. In DBT I am creating a couple of .brf files as cheat sheets for grade 1/2 and computer braille punctuation. This may not be directly related to DBT so please email me off list, thanks.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
"When they took the Fourth Amendment, I was silent because I don’t deal drugs. When they took the Sixth Amendment, I kept quiet because I know I’m innocent. When they took the Second Amendment, I said nothing because I don’t own a gun. Now they’ve come for the First Amendment, and I can’t say anything at all."
 --Tim Freeman
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Gone.to.Dawgs@xxxxxxxxx