[duxuser] Re: Index D Manual

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:01:38 -0400 (EDT)

I take it you are trying to listen to a manual inside the Index D. If so, you might do better hunting for an online version of the manual which you could emboss. I forget the exact name of the Index web site, but if you search including the terms, index, braille, and manual, you will find something on the web site which you can can download and use with your ordinary speech device. If this for some reason does not work out, contact an Index distributor for help and tech support. It's not reasonable that you should be unable to change settings because the manual is not understandable to listen to.
One Index distributor is Knick Johnson, located in New Jersey.
Phone: 973-272-7667.
Another distribtor is American Thermoform in California.
Catherine