[duxuser] Re: How to handle certain keyboard characters

  • From: Robert C <gone.to.dawgs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 18:20:47 -0800

Steve,
        That was a slip of the finger, it should have been 1-3-5 for letter o.

Another list member suggested using the direct entry method. That works well too. It will not hurt to try the [q~->] approach. Thanks.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
Energy equals milk chocolate square.
 --Anonymous
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
Gone.to.Dawgs@xxxxxxxxx

On 3/6/2013 5:57 PM, Steve Dresser wrote:

Robert,

In America, dots 1-3-6 is the letter U.  Maybe that source was
referencing a different braille table.

As for your other question, use the [q] code to force brailing of
characters.  In your example, the code would look like this:
[q~->]

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert C" <gone.to.dawgs@xxxxxxxxx>