[duxuser] Re: Embosser setup

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:18:48 -0800

I reset the Juliet to factory settings. Did another run with the same file. Still not right. Yes I have a List but it is all one one page and normal text follows it. What happens is the paper is advanced and it gives the low-high beeping continuously. If I press a button on the keypad it will finish embossing the last couple lines on the next page.

Could it be the paper out sensor? The paper is fed from down below on the floor. Ideas?

I intend to live forever -- so far, so good.
-- Steven Wright
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup