[duxuser] Re: Embosser setup

  • From: Ann byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 22:18:52 -0600

Sometimes the document style causes DBT to page.  It has a mind of its own.
At 09:43 PM 1/9/2008, you wrote:

Well I brailled my first recipe and it looks good. Just one issue and that is even with plenty of rioom left on the 2nd page, a couple lines went to the 3rd page. Far as I can see, its not the document. I turned codes on and see nothing that should not be there

Its a Juliet Classic, am using 11 by 11.5 inch paper. The Juliet is set to left margin 4 right margin 44, 27 lines per page.

In DBT under Global, Embosser setup, 40 characters per line, 25 lines per page. In Document, Embosser setup, it has 39 characters per line (dont recall if I did that).

Any settings I should change? And what is the approach to use when adjusting settings so both the embosser and DBT work properly together? Thanks!

I haven't lost my mind, it's stored in flash memory - forever!
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx