[duxuser] Duxcbury queries.

  • From: "Maurice Press" <mauricepress@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 07:39:16 +0100

Hi All,
I have a number of small Duxbury queries and wonder  if anyone can assist.
1.      I have   DBt set up to print using Englis/British with Capitals.
However,  When In word,  if I use the "Emboss Direct" feature, No Capitals
appear.  Everything else is fine but just no caps. So,  Can  anyone  tell me
whether this is a glitch or whether  there's not meant to be capitals
available  using this function.

2.      Using other Braille translators, some have a facility to put a
centered row of Middle C's either at the end of a heading or at the end of a
document and a  Centred row   of Asterisks to denote section Breaks.  Is
this possible in Duxbury.

Thanks.

MAURICE PRESS
MANAGING DIRECTOR OF THE DISABILITY RESOURCE TEAM.

Tel: +44 (0) 208 9430022
M: +44 (0) 7778 526 722.

PLEASE SEE OUR WEBSITE:
www.disabilityresourceteam.com

It has removed 41853 spam emails to date.