[duxuser] Re: Deactivating Duxbury

  • From: Betsy Whitney <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 12:46:08 -1000

Aloha Catalina,
Open DBTWin, go to Global Menu, go to About and press enter to open that dialogue box. There is a Deactivate Button there.
Betsy
 At 11:08 AM 10/23/2009, you wrote:
Hi to the list:

I need to deactivate Duxbury and activate it onto a different computer. How can I do this? thanks
Catalina and My Lovable Lab Tristan

> Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" Have a wonderful day !

E-Mail: <mailto:catalina229@xxxxxxxxx>catalina229@xxxxxxxxx

MSN: <mailto:catroi@xxxxxxx>catroi@xxxxxxx

Skype: pigwidgeon