[duxuser] Re: Deactivating Duxbury

  • From: Betsy Whitney <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 09:40:37 -1000

Hi Kathy,
You can make it simple by opening DBT, go to Global Menu, go to about, press enter, and there is a button there to deactivate if the software is activated.
At 06:16 AM 10/25/2009, you wrote:
Catalina

The way that I did it is this. I went to start, then program, then I open my DBT folder, highlight DBT, pressed applications and select run as admin.

DBT opens I go to help, select about, you will need to use your JAWS cursor, go to the bottom and left mouse on disable, then just follow the prompts.

I hope this works for you.

Kathy