[duxuser] Re: Create a New Template - was Centering paragraphs

  • From: Fina Currey <fcurrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:06:35 -0500

Good Morning George,

I hope you had a nice and enjoyably relaxing weekend.

I really appreciate the notes you sent to paul about templates.  If you see
that you have any additions or revisions, would you post them to me  either
privately or through this list as I am keeping notes of different ways to
solve problems with dbt.

Thanks so much for always being there George, you're awesome!!

Respectfully,
Fina B. Currey
fcurrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

---