[duxuser] Computer Notation in 10.5

  • From: "Rick Boggess" <rboggess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:46:00 -0600

I am preparing some worksheets using the Bana textbook template.  The text
contains a webpage citation which takes up more than one line.  I want the
indicators showing the beginning and ending of the code to appear.  In
addition, I want the web address to divide appropriately between lines.

The address is:

http://members.enchantedlearning.com/proverbs/cloze.shtml?p

I have tried several of the [cb] codes, but they do not seem to be doing
what I want.  Any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Rick Boggess