[duxuser] Re: Can't get JFW Scripts to Work on 10.5

  • From: gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 10:13:29 +0000

Dani, Under the folder Duxbury, there is a folder named JAWS. The JAWS scripts
for DBTW are located in the JAWS folder. Install the DBTW.JSS file in your
Documents and Settings\User name\Application Data\Freedomscientific\JAWS\JAWS
version number\Settings\Enu folder. Then close JAWS and then restart JAWS.

When you open DBT, there is a spoken message about the JAWS hot keys. If you
don't get this message, your scripts are not successfully installed.

HTH

--
Gary Patterson