[duxuser] Re: Can't get JFW Scripts to Work on 10.5

Hello Caryn

I finally got the Jaws scripts working. I discovered I had accidentally left one of the script files, I forget which one, in my Personal Settings folder, an that was messing up the attempt at compiling. Once I got rid of that and had them only in the Shared Settings folder, everything worked and I got them recompiled and working.

Thanks.

Jean

* * * * This message is via list duxuser at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxuser-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *