[duxuser] Re: Braille Bookmaker and Duxbury Issues

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 12:24:19 +0100

Hi Jeff,

10.2E is a very old version, but strictly from memory, if unchecking
"Emboss in Interpoint" in Global: Embosser Setup is not there, it may
not be possible via Duxbury.

I would have thought there would be a setting in the Bookmaker itself
to force single-sided, but will have to leave that for the Bookmaker
experts or Enabling Technologies to answer.