[duxuser] Re: 10.6 release ... Demo or full version

  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 09:17:54 +1000

Firewalls and department policies George ... we've got VERY strict
guidelines, especially on software downloads. Not to mention whopping
great spam filters (which don't work very well ;-)). So, not so easy to
try it without knowing what IT is. Thanx tho, now I know about the
download ... I'm assuming the CD-ROMs are the same.
Alan