[duxuser] 10.6 release ... Demo or full version

  • From: "Blackburn, Alan" <Alan.Blackburn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxuser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:54:09 +1000

David,
I took the liberty of changing the subject line ... hope you don't mind.
I'm confused as to whether the CD-ROMs are of the full-release version
of 10.6 (implied at the top of your mail) or a demo version only
(implied further into your mail). If full release could you please post
a list of updates/changes from 10.5?
Alan